Sunday 31 May 2015

Rossi: "To be on the podium is always magical"


The Italian secured third in a hard fought race, making it his sixth consecutive podium.
Valentino Rossi finsihed 3rd in the Gran Premio d'Italia TIM, earning valuable points to maintain his place at the top of the championship standings.
Rossi: "Mugello was very busy, because I am very competitive and all the Italian fans expected a great race from me. It‘s a bit of a shame that it wasn‘t a fantastic race. I wasn‘t strong enough but at the end of the race I arrived on the podium after a great recovery and a hard race. To be on the podium is always magical with the track being full of people. I‘ve been suffering the whole weekend, I was never strong and didn‘t achieve a good level of speed. In the race I also suffered a lot, especially on the first lap. I think we have to improve, especially with Jorge being very strong, he is in a great shape and to match his level we need to be more competitive."

No comments:

Post a Comment